Looking for a Job? Equipment Lists Coastal Work

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Planting in Nova Scotia

According to the website's stats, I've noticed there's a few blog visitors looking for info on planting trees in the Maritimes.

There isn't much info easily available on the subject, and even tree planting website have very few things to offer.

I don't have much either, but since I stumbled on a few forestry companies' websites that hires tree planters in Nova Scotia, I thought I'd share the links:

Scott and Stewart Forestry Consultants hires for the Antigonish region.

There's also Coastal Trilling Reforestation, featured in the sidebar links, operating out of Halifax.

That's all I found for now, I'll try to dig further within the next days.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home