Looking for a Job? Equipment Lists Coastal Work

Monday, October 06, 2008

Will Update Soon

Haven't had time to write stuff on the planting blog. It's the post-planting season and it is the time of the year when I don't miss nor want to talk about treeplanting much.

I will post stories and pictures about my 2008 season, but I guess I should send some info to my treeplanting company so they could pay me my non-production day hours before I actually undergo less productive endeavours.

Not working, at all, feels great though.

Potential planters, start getting as much info on the job as possible, you'll need to start applying in December. Jobs will only get rarer if the industry remains the way it is, which is a rather optimistic assessment.

To the fellow planters, enjoy the post-season, travels and school. Will post soon and start missing planting around mid-December if the previous years are any indication.

Cheers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home