Looking for a Job? Equipment Lists Coastal Work

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Shitty Trucks, Big Trucks, Good Luck!

The first two photos are not mine, but I couldn't resist stealing them, mostly since we see the great times I had dealing with an over-heating truck on Canada Day Eve.



It started the week off on the right step, taking 6 hours to get to a city 3 hours away...



And this is the giant trucks we had to deal when we were replanting land in the middle of a gigantic open-pit coal mine.



But the best truck I had to drive this season was the rollogon. The slowest machine to ever roll over earth, and sometimes, mud. Contrary to my supervisor's original beliefs, it won't go over a crevasse though. I'm doing the classic John-John pose there.

Alright, guess I just wanted to post pictures of shitty and/or big trucks. I'll leave you with this one:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home